The past year has been a great time to work with the web, and an exciting one to be building applications with Ember.
- Ember.js completed eight backward-compatible minor version releases in the last year, 2.4 through 2.11. Included were the framework's first two Long-Term Support (LTS) releases.
- Glimmer 2, a major rewrite of Ember's rendering system, landed in Ember.js 2.10.
- Framework support for Ember Engines landed in in Ember.js 2.8.
- Support for Ember FastBoot stabilized in Ember.js 2.4.
- The Ember.js addon community grew from 2,000 to over 3,500 publicly available addons!
With 2017 already under way, we would like your help to learn about who is in the Ember community and how they work with the framework. To that end, we're pleased to announce the official 2017 Ember Community Survey.
... read the whole story at emberjs.com.