Robotopia is a browser based programming environment for kids and young adults. The goal is to introduce kids to basic programming concepts with cute little robots.
... read the whole story at github.com.
- Graphical programming environment
- Blockly code editor
- Game preview
- Tutorials to introduce programming basics
- Basic arithmetic logic
- Competitive mode
- Client editor to create bots
- Presenter to present robot competition on a central monitor
- p2p connection between clients and presenter
- 1v1 mode
- Programmable robots
- Collecting Resources
- Place markers