This command line interface enables you to package your Node.js project into an executable that can be run even on devices without Node.js installed.
... read the whole story at github.com.
- Make a commercial version of your application without sources
- Make a demo/evaluation/trial version of your app without sources
- Instantly make executables for other platforms (cross-compilation)
- Make some kind of self-extracting archive or installer
- No need to install Node.js and npm to run the packaged application
- No need to download hundreds of files via
npm install to deploy your application. Deploy it as a single file
- Put your assets inside the executable to make it even more portable