Building websites with user authentication and management (login, registration, password reset, etc.), can be a huge pain. As a developer there are a million little things you need to worry about:
- Storing the users in your database
- Making sure you have the right user attributes defined
- Forcing users to be logged in to view a page
- Building registration and login forms
- Creating password reset workflows that email users a link
- Verifying new users when they sign up via email
The list goes on and on.
Today I'm not only going to show you how to quickly build a Node.js website that supports all those things above, I'm going to teach you exactly what's going on behind the scenes so you fully
... read the whole story at scotch.io.