... read the whole story at github.com.
- Bower - A package manager for the web.
- component - Client package management for building better web applications.
- spm - Brand new static package manager.
- jam - A package manager using a browser-focused and RequireJS compatible repository.
- jspm - Frictionless browser package management.
- Ender - The no-library library.
- volo - Create front end projects from templates, add dependencies, and automate the resulting projects.
- Duo - Next-generation package manager that blends the best ideas from Component, Browserify and Go to make organizing and writing front-end code quick and painless.